Thursday, January 24, 2013

Everything has to start at the beginning

I wasn't sure how I would handle a blog but decided it would be a good idea. I hope to get information down to help someone else who may be as confused as I am. As for how I am going to accomplish anything I think I have a good plan. For family information I have decided each Sunday I will pick a random couple in my family tree and go through everything I have gathered about their lives. You never know what you could have missed or may see differently now that you have more information about them. From there I will make a research plan, make sure everything is up to date in the tree, and research them and no one else for a week. That way I'm not jumping around like I normally do. I guess you could call it my genealogy New Years resolution. We will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment